You’ve probably heard of Youtube – and chances are when you search Google you see that video bar showcasing videos that answer your question.
Isn’t it time for you to get highlighted and found by one of the best search engines in the online space? Youtube is a powerful marketing platform that you can take advantage of to showcase your services and business offerings. The best part – its totally FREE!
I asked my friend, director and producer Paige Wilhide, to share her secret to getting leads and clients for her small business clients on Youtube. You’ll be blown away at how simple (and effective) this strategy is!
Listen in to episode 117 of Amplify Your Success Podcast to transform your videos into list building machines on Youtube!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- Why YouTube is one of the best FREE search engine optimization techniques to get found by your ideal clients.
- The simple steps to get started on YouTube
- What you must do on Youtube to get viewers to watch your videos
- The trick to transforming Youtube into an ideal client list building strategy
- How to create awesome video that gets people to opt in to your list
- Need to monetize? Listen in as Paige shares a simple way to generate revenue from video marketing.
Turn Youtube into your List Building Strategy with Paige Wilhide on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 117 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
Paige Wilhide is a comedian, director, producer, and video strategist who just loves working on all sides of the camera. She started producing short-form promotional videos from her 4th floor walk-up apartment in New York City. Before she knew it, she had built a video marketing and production agency and created hundreds of videos for her clients. As Paige evolved, so did Paige Media. She now lives in Los Angeles, teaching entrepreneurs how to get over their camera fright and build massive online influence. Her signature course “Lights, Camera, Crush It” is changing the game for entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses with video. In addition to her obsession with video, Paige also loves doing (and watching) improv comedy, hosting murder mystery parties, and working on her tennis game.
Connect With Paige:
Mentioned in This Episode: