How to Stop Working Harder and Create Sustainable Success
What if the hustle and grind you’ve been in to grow your business is actually doing more harm than good?
As entrepreneurs, we always have a long list of to-do’s that never ends so it can be very tempting to work long hours trying to get everything done. Not to mention the internal conflict and “mean inner message” that continually drives us to be and do more to keep up with your competition.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 302, Jessica Butts joins me to flip the script on hustle culture to create a more peaceful (and sustainable) way to grow.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [4:40] Jessica shares how island life has helped her learn the value of slowing down.
- [6:15] How trauma becomes fuel for “hustle harder” (and the huge cost that comes with that approach.)
- [13:27] The all too common “shoulding” that plays into decision-making and our ambition.
- [17:14] Why it’s important to check in our definition of success, not just once, but over and over again.
- [21:55] Jessica talks about the runaway train effect of running a business with multiple offerings.
- [25:35] What’s your #1 priority? Why it’s important to decide what’s really important.
- [34:49] Jessica talks about why she doesn’t look at the past with regrets.
About the Guest:
Jessica is a psychotherapist, 3x author, Myers Briggs Expert, corporate trainer, and keynote speaker.
In Jessica’s work over the past 20 years with personality type and human behavior she has found a way for women to balance the ambitious ways that keep them constantly “doing” with new ways to help them also “be”.
She is practicing what she preaches and recently sold everything she owns and fulfilled a lifelong dream and moved to Maui to Heal her Hustle while also running her successful business. She is now on a mission to help other women learn how to Heal their Hustle.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Take Jessica’s Free Personality Assessment
- Discover Melanie’s 7 Step Framework to Add Another 6 Figures to Your Business by Leveraging Other People’s Platforms