As an entrepreneur, do you ever find yourself in a group situation where you feel confronted or disconnected because you don’t feel like you are good enough?
If you find yourself trying to fit into a group, chances are you will feel frustrated because you aren’t designed to fit in. You are designed to stand out – and it’s time to embrace your uniqueness!
On episode 126 of Amplify Your Success podcast discover why chasing the feeling of fitting in is an old wound that can’t serve you where you are going next in your success.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- The 4 types of people who most commonly feel like an outcast in groups.
- The difference between fitting in and belonging (and why this is a crucial distinction for leaders.)
- How to break free of the crippling limiting beliefs when you feel triggered in a group
- Why it’s valuable to not fit in if you are a creative, innovator or business leader
When You Feel like You Don’t Fit In on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 126 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
Mentioned in This Episode:
- How to Stop Wasting Time on the Wrong Prospects Podcast
- Blog Post: The Sand Pail Approach to Consistent Income