Strategies to Monetize Your Podcast
When you have your own podcast, one of the ways to make passive income is to attract ideal clients. But can sometimes take a while to convert those leads into paying clients. Often the podcast host looks to sponsorship and paid guest spots to monetize their effort.
But what if you could generate nearly passive income through your podcast? On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 235, my guest Matt Wolfe, co-host of The Hustle and Flowchart Podcast with Joe Fier, takes us behind the scenes of their mega-successful show to reveal how they monetize their podcast.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Matt and I talk about the power of events to connect (and realized that’s how we met 14 years ago)
- What Matt & Joe experimented with to drive new listeners to their podcast
- How they approach big-name guests and influencers that make a HUGE impact to the success of their podcast
- How the Hustle & Flowchart generates income off the back of each episode.
- The best way to use affiliate marketing as a monetization strategy.
- Two unusual ways Matt & Joe have been growing their podcast.
- A valuable technique to systematize their workflow so they only have to work a few days a month
About the Guest:
Matt Wolfe is an American entrepreneur, podcaster, blogger, affiliate marketer, mastermind host, speaker, and author. He is best known for his podcast, Hustle and Flowchart, co-hosted with Joe Fier. Wolfe began his career in building WordPress websites and blogging in the San Diego area.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- The PodHacker Playbook
- 13 Badass Women Share 13 Badass Tactics for International Women’s Day
- My episode on Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast: Growing Your Platform By Leveraging Competitor’s Audiences
- Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert? Get my free 8 Step Guide to Amplify Your Authority here: