How to Fill Your Coaching Programs by Hosting Online Workshops
What if you could reach one thousand potential clients and raise your authority one day? That’s the power of a virtual event when you know how to host them for maximum impact.
Virtual events can be anything from an online workshop to a summit, but knowing the best type of event for where you are in your business growth and who you want to reach are important factors.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 298, Liam Austin joins me to share how they host online workshops to share expertise with their community – and how the virtual event removes many attendance barriers like travel costs and time away from the business.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as a go-to industry authority.
- [4:42] Why virtual events are valuable for accessing expertise, no matter where you are in the world.
- [7:34] The differences between an online workshop and an online summit – and when you should offer each type of experience for your community.
- [11:15] Three super valuable ways an online workshop helps you fill your big-ticket programs.
- [15:58] What can get in the way of creating, filling, and delivering a successful online workshop?
- [24:46] The quick win method for leveraging online workshops.
- [32:35] The life-altering decision Liam made that got him started with virtual events.
- [34:49] Where Liam left over $50k in revenue on the table with one big mistake.
About the Guest:
Liam Austin is the co-founder of Entrepreneurs HQ and a virtual event strategist, having launched over 15 virtual summits, dozens of quick workshops, and many more online events, hosting over 400 speakers whilst educating 100,000+ business owners through his programs. Virtual Events That Sell is his 6-week implementation program that makes it easy for you to create your own high-impact virtual events, from workshops and masterminds to summits and conferences, with the end goal of selling more of your high-ticket offer (includes how to blueprint, validate and sell your new program.) Liam is also the creator of the Million Dollar Virtual Summit Program, where he partners with select clients to generate seven figures.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Virtual Workshop Checklist
- Discover Melanie’s 7 Step Framework to Add Another 6 Figures to Your Business by Leveraging Other People’s Platforms