The 17 Step Roadmap to a 7 Figure Lifestyle Business
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein
When John Lee Dumas started his daily podcast ten years ago, this was his one theme…be a man of value. Having served in the military for four years, John spent six years wandering and questioning, overcoming PTSD and trying to find his value.
Ten years later John has a multi-seven figure business working 5 days a month. It’s an uncommon level of success that affords him a lifestyle and a platform to make a significant impact in the lives of others.
John joins me on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 222 to share some of the pivotal steps he took to catapult the Fire Nation brand and why it took him so long to write his new book, A Common Path to Uncommon Success.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- The big bold move that John made early on that put him on the fast-track to BIG momentum (and becoming a podcasting ICON.)
- One of the big lies that self-proclaimed ‘experts’ in the online business world are perpetuating is disillusioning the rest of us.
- How a lack of a niche creates unnecessary challenges and contributes to a lack of sales
- John’s 17-step roadmap to Uncommon Success (and which step is his favorite — and mine!)
- Why John decided to be completely transparent with his earnings report, big failures and online bullies.
About the Guest:
John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of the award-winning podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire. With over 100 million listens of his 3000+ episodes, JLD has turned Entrepreneurs On Fire into a media empire that generates over a million listens every month and 7-figures of NET annual revenue 8-years in a row. His first traditionally published book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success is available for pre-order now with 5 amazing bonuses at UncommonSuccessBook.com
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get John’s Book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success
- Melanie’s episode of Entrepreneur on Fire