Stop worrying about turning people off with your message.
Actually, entrepreneurs should actually turn off MORE people if they want to increase their profits, attract MORE ideal clients and have a more fulfilling and successful business.
When you stop worrying about “losing” someone with the wrong marketing message, you’ll end up being MORE visible to perfect clients who resonate the most with your authenticity and realness.
That is what my long-time friend and guest on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 181 Lisa Cherney teaches. Lisa joins me to share how turning people off actually lights YOU up and becomes your best client attraction tool.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Success Community to discover more techniques to ramp up results!
- What the light bulb moment was that caused Lisa to ditch her 7-figure business and shift gears to GFR (and turning more people off!)
- What the GFR Commandments are and how they can revolutionize your approach to marketing.
- Why online business owners should stop trying to Be Normal, Proper, or Polite.
- How GFR’ing your marketing materials can help you stand out in a crowded market.
- The signs that an entrepreneur is playing it “too safe” with their messaging and its costing them that “BUZZ” quality
About the Guest:
Lisa Cherney has been mentoring millionaire entrepreneurs for over 20 years. She is the host of the ground-breaking confession-based GFR (Get F’n Real) podcast and creator of the 12 GFR Commandments. In 2014, after 15 years in business and speaking on over 750 stages, Lisa Cherney got f’n real and dismantled her successful 7-Figure business as the Juicy Marketing Expert. Lisa learned that just because something is successful and people like it, doesn’t mean you have to keep doing it.
She always knew she had a low tolerance for not being happy (after all she left a “successful” corporate career, with companies like AT&T and Lipton at age 28), but now she knows her mission is to help soulful entrepreneurs GFR so they can get out of their own way, help more people and make more money!
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: