Wouldn’t it be amazing if your clients become your most valuable salesforce? Think about it.
They use your services, buy your products, come to your events – and then they are out there RAVING about your business to their friends. Now, those friends become your clients too. That’s the power of creating celebrity customer experiences. A happy customer will drive more leads and sales than you ever could with the best marketing efforts.
But many entrepreneurs are making client care their lowest priority and their sales – and profits – are suffering because of it. My guest on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 128, Jill Raff, grew up in one of the best models for customer happiness as her parents owned McDonald’s franchise #150. She joins me on episode 128 of Amplify Your Success to reveal how she’s helped several famous businesses tap into the Celebrity Customer Experience.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- What Ray Krock’s customer service philosophy is and how it shaped Jill’s love of creating excellent customer experiences.
- The difference between a Transaction v. Interaction when it comes to making your clients rave about your business.
- The three most common mistakes entrepreneurs keep making with customer experience (and how it costs them profits and client referrals!)
- What it really means to ‘put people first’ for the customer experience impact.
Transform Customers Into Your Client Attraction Salesforce with @JillRaff on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 128 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
With over 30 years of customer experience, Jill Raff grew up working with her parents, owner/operators of McDonalds #150. She truly learned how to apply Ray Kroc’s customer service philosophy that permeates their almost 38,000 stores. Jill followed her dream to be a Fashion Designer taking her to work in New York, Italy, and Hong Kong.
She’s fluent in 5 languages, trained as a Chef at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, France, became a top Food Stylist, and within the food industry, worked with brands like Harrods, Michelin Starred Ristorante Guido, Godiva, Food and Wine Magazine, The Oprah Magazine, Good Morning America, and The Today Show. Jill’s closed over $22 Million in real estate sales, licensed in New York and Texas. Jill uses her entire background now as a high-level consultant for companies who want to create a 5-star customer experience.
Connect With Jill:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Jill’s Free Resource: Intentional Client Satisfaction Checklist