As a coach to entrepreneurs and other transformational business leaders, I am often asked to share my tips for managing time better. The question, “How does a busy person really get it all done, without feeling so overwhelmed” is a common challenge in the small business community.
If you don’t have control over your time, then you’ll end your day feeling overwhelmed with too many to-do’s (and not enough accomplishments!)
On episode 89 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’m unpacking the three time-management questions most asked by my Amplify Your Authority coaching clients — and $18k worth of my solutions and coaching advice!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group for experts ready to transform their wisdom into wealth!
- When you don’t have enough time, why its important to dig deep and evaluate your real priorities.
- How to use “time blocking” to stay in flow, build productive momentum and get more done.
- What horse-trainers can teach us about stress, focus and the ability to use our minds more effectively.
- My favorite “task management” resources for tracking tasks, project plans and staying focused on the right activities.
- Why overwhelm starts in your mindset and thought patterns (and how liquify time actually helps you achieve more of your to-do list.)
- What an “adrenaline-junky” is and how this unhealthy pattern creates unnecessary stress on you, your team and keeps you feeling like you are falling behind
Mentioned in This Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources
- Amplify Your Authority Inner Circle
- How to Liquify Time To Get More Done, Episode 18
- Making Decisions With Your Internal GPS, Episode 14
- Podio Project Management
- Team Work Project Management
- Google Drive
- Asana Project Management