Have you ever experienced a bunch of sales calls where NO ONE was ready to buy? Maybe you worked really hard on launching a podcast or creating a webinar and it completely TANKED! Or showed up to speak at an event only to discover that no one “got it” and you felt like you missed the mark.
I’ve found that there are four types of prospects that will be attracted to your work. Three of them will even book an exploration call with you. But only ONE type will be ready to buy.
On episode 131 of Amplify Your Success podcast, let me explain who these four types of prospects are, and how to handle each type so they don’t waste your time and money as they “looky-loo.”
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- Why it’s essential that you know who your ideal client is so that you don’t waste time and money marketing to the wrong people who will NEVER buy from you.
- The trick to increasing your sales conversion by knowing these 4 types of prospect styles
- What the most difficult type of prospect means about your current marketing strategy.
- How to nurture Prospect Type 3 into a “ready to buy” prospect.
- The little known secret about Prospect Type 1 (and why knowing this will revolutionize your marketing and sales systems.)
Mentioned in This Episode: