Get Featured With Branded Talks to Boost Authority as a Public Speaker
Public speaking is one of the leading strategies to share your message and attract ideal clients, but landing a TedX, Goalcast or BLu talk can skyrocket your authority.
A branded talk typically only allows speakers with a unique topic and demonstrated experience — which immediately elevates the influence of the person on stage.
Most experts and speakers have “speak on a Ted stage” on their goals list. But getting booked on those stages with only a select few each year getting booked can be daunting.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 217, Corey Poirer, founder of BLu Talks, shares how he gets his clients booked on branded talk stages — and why he created his own series, BLu Talks, as a more accessible platform.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Why branded talks are highly in demand for speakers all over the world
- What the top 3 traits of the world’s top speakers and influencers are (and how they leverage these traits to land coveted stages like TedX.)
- The value of content vs emotional connection when delivering a keynote talk.
- How to use eye contact to engage, build rapport and establish a connection with members of your audience.
- What the DIP method and the Spider’s Method are and how to use them in your preparation to deliver a knockout talk!
- The inspiration behind Corey’s bold move to launch bLU Talks.
About the Guest:
Corey Poirier is a multiple-time TEDx, MoMondays and PMx, Speaker. He is also the host of the top rated ‘Let’s Do Influencing’ Radio Show, founder of The Speaking Program, founder of bLU Talks, and he has been featured in multiple television specials.
A columnist with Entrepreneur and Forbes magazine, he has featured in/on CBS, CTV, NBC, ABC, is a Forbes Coaches Council member, and is one of the few leaders featured twice on the popular Entrepreneur on Fire show.
He has also interviewed over 6,000 of the world’s top leaders.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Corey’s gift: The Book of Public Speaking