Craft a Speaking Bio That Attracts Clients, Media Interviews, and Speaking Gigs Now
What if you could wow your audience – before you ever take the stage? Your bio has the power to inspire podcast listeners into working with you and sway hosts to book you. A boring bio can land your pitch in the round file, but when you transform it from wallpaper to wow you’ll stand out from the crowd.
Nancy Juetten, author of Bye Bye Boring Bio, joins me on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 264 to share how to craft a compelling bio that will get you booked, win over clients and land you media interviews to help you soar in your business.
Join the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group and gain access to more authority boosting tips.
- [5:29] What a boring bio is like (and how it makes you disappear.)
- [8:04] How to get your bio to land you a guest expert spot on popular podcasts.
- [9:30] Nancy gives an example of how to say a common phrase in a compelling way.
- [11:25] The ABCDIY bio mistakes people make when crafting a speaker bio (and these mistakes will land you in the round file.”
- [14:24] Why not all types of bios have the same impact (and how to know which kind of bio you need.)
- [18:58] Nancy does a live “bio makeover” on Melanie’s one-sheet bio.
- [24:39] Why specific examples can be more magnetic than general results.
About the Guest:
Since 2009, Bye-Bye Boring Bio 2020 Workbook Author and Get Known Get Paid Mentor Nancy Juetten has upgraded bios for leaders, speakers, experts, and authors who once struggled to broadcast their brilliance on paper or online.
With her workbook, Broadcast Your Brilliance Boot Camp and other programs, she created a multiple six-figure business that serves clients around the world, while earning loyal fans and followers who value her “all of the help and none of the hype” advice. She says a brilliant bio opens the door to something more … instead of a snore. Make yours memorable now.