Developing Self-Esteem in Children with Personal Development
After a series of tragic events leading to the death of a close friend, Dame Natalie Ledwell felt a call to make a greater impact in the world. After ten years of teaching the Law of Attraction and creating one of the most successful personal development companies in the world, Mind Movies, Natalie knew it was time to bring their life-transforming affirmations tool into the schools.
But what happens when your purpose-led dream is fraught with obstacles, and challenges and forces you to become an entirely new version of yourself to pull it off?
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 313, my close friend Natalie joins me to talk about what can happen when young people have the tools to gain self-confidence, feel powerful and grounded, and navigate life’s challenges with healthy self-esteem.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [5:31] How personal development led to the birth of one of the most successful Law Of Attraction companies, Mind Movies.
- [9:50] What led to Natalie’s impulse to be a global change-maker for young people.
- [12:35] How using affirmations, Mind Movies and personal development is being used through Natalie’s kids program in schools.
- [14:22] How living your full purpose often means doing the hard things.
- [17:07] The importance of bringing personal development into schools to create transformation.
- [20:55] How Natalie tackles huge, bold goals that are way bigger than she knows how to do on her own.
- [34:00] The smartest (and scariest) decision Natalie and her partner Glen made was investing in a high-ticket mastermind.
- [36:04] Natalie and I discuss no-regrets thinking and how everything happens in Divine timing, even the awful, painful life situations that emerge.
About the Guest:
Dame Natalie Ledwell is a bestselling author, host of the podcast, Not Over, Just Different, co-host of the cable TV show WAKE UP, and founder of Mind Movies, the hugely successful and revolutionary online Personal Development company that has reached over 10 million people worldwide.
Right now, she has launched her groundbreaking Social and Emotional Learning curriculum entitled, “Personal Growth Studies”, into schools here in the US, which is designed to empower youth from ages 5-18 years to live fulfilling and successful lives with high self-esteem and a vision for a bright future.
In October 2018, Natalie traveled to Liberia, where she met with government officials and launched Personal Growth Studies into a number of schools, which is now in its second year, working with over 1000 students.
In 2020, Natalie had the immense honor of being Knighted by the Orthodox Order of St John, a humanitarian group recognizing individuals who are not only doing great work but who have a big vision of the work they want to complete in the world helping others. And she has also been awarded one of the Top 50 Women Leaders of Los Angeles for 2022.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Natalie’s 6 Free Pre-made Mind Movies
- Discover Melanie’s 7 Step Framework to Add Another 6 Figures to Your Business by Leveraging Other People’s Platforms.