Did you know that thinking more like a CEO can actually catapult your business and be a catalyst for big growth spurts? Being a CEO (or what I like to call the Chief Entrepreneurial Officer) is a role we have to fill as a business grows.
But a lot of entrepreneurs don’t really like the idea of being CEO. In their minds, they believe that they’ll no longer get to do the activities that bring them joy and satisfaction. So they avoid the CEO type activities, and plunge their fast-growing small business into chaos, uncertainty or stagnation.
On episode 138 of Amplify Your Success podcast, I’d like to make becoming CEO a no-brainer and put some fun back into the role. Or at least, make it so simple that you can tackle those tasks fast so you always have plenty of time to do what you enjoy most. And you never know, you might just realize you were born to be a BOSS!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Community and share your input there too.
- The two truths and five myths about being CEO as you take your business to the next level
- Why communication is a CRITICAL skill (and how it can implode your business and demoralize your team when it’s missing.)
- How to Strategically Plan like a boss but keep it super simple
- Why the CEO must nurture and cultivate relationships with other Center’s of Influence
- A commonly under-developed muscle for most entrepreneurs as they emerge into the CEO role.
4 CEO Skills to Catapult Success on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 138 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
Mentioned in This Episode: