How to Create Content for Multiple Platforms and Save Time
As a creator, being top of mind will help you stand out from the crowd and attract your best clients. But creating content for all of the different platforms can feel overwhelming, especially when time is limited. These days video is at the top of the list for increasing reach and being rewarded by the algorithms.
But who has time to create videos for so many different platforms! Not me, that’s for sure.
One of the best practices available is to leverage your time and energy through automation. Finding the right tools that will give you a shortcut to producing multiple pieces of content without sacrificing quality is a valuable find!
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 282, I talk with Hani Mourra, founder of Repurpose.io, who joins me to share some hot tips to repurpose your short (and long) video to save you time…while expanding the reach of your content.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [5:55] Start with the content you are comfortable creating, says Hani, then repurpose it across multiple platforms.
- [7:21] How to take a piece of content and create multiple versions that can be used on multiple channels.
- [9:50] Melanie and Hani discuss short versus long video and why short video is outperforming long video right now.
- [12:00] Hani shares how his latest repurposing offer helps people leverage TikTok video across multiple channels.
- [16:40] What a podcaster can do to gain traction with each episode by creating .wav files and other types of repurposed content.
- [19:32] How to use repurposed video on YouTube.
- [27:09] Why a creator needs to be top of mind in the market, and how repurposing content can help you achieve it.
- [31:12] How Hani’s own need to leverage his time became the catalyst to start Repurpose.io.
- [36:45] Hani shares the importance of understanding what business you are really in (and how this affected his own growth.)
About the Guest:
Hani Mourra is CEO and founder of Repurpose.io, an easy-to-use automation tool that helps entrepreneurs, coaches, and content creators maximize their exposure without spending hours publishing to multiple platforms. Hani lives in Toronto, Canada and is a dad to two 2 little girls and coaches their basketball league.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get a FREE Trial of Repurpose.io Here
- Check out the “behind the scenes” demo of Repurpose.io in Amplify Your Authority FB Group
- Check out the Guest Expert System
- Be sure to avoid these 17 Common Mistakes as you Guest on Other People’s Podcasts too.