When you have a service-based business, it’s important to create experiences that wow your customer so you can stand out in a competitive market. The good news is, it doesn’t cost much to do something to make a client feel special. But it will cost you a fortune if you don’t use these five tips to create rapport and connection.
It’s a “Know-Like-Trust” world – so you have to focus on the ways to help your clients bond with you and see you as the ONLY desired company and solution. On episode 104 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll share five ways that even a time-strapped, cost-sensitive small business can gain a competitive edge by doing the little things that matter most.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your lessons too.
- Wowing a customer is way more than overdelivering value and expectations. In today’s economy, you’ve got to do more to stand out and be special.
- A common product delivery mistake made by businesses across the globe is making a customer feel like a number instead of a valued client.
- Three simple, inexpensive ways to welcome a client and keep the relationship strong over the course of your contract.
- Why fast, clear communication has such a significant impact on the lifetime value of a client (and conversely, the cost of not having good communication.)
- Struggle to get testimonials? Be sure to catch tip four where I share an easy way to reaffirm your value AND get testimonials from your clients.
- What some of my FAVORITE referral thank you gifts are (and why you can’t afford to NOT acknowledge a referral in today’s market.)
5 Ways to Delight Your Clients as a Service Business on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 104 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Testimonial Marketing: How to Use 3rd Party Endorsements to Attract More Clients | Podcast Episode 67
- Amplify Your Authority Inner Circle