Overcome the Common Barriers of Business Success
You’ve probably heard the saying “if you aren’t growing then you are dying.” That holds true for businesses too. But are you scaling your business?
So what makes someone a true business owner that can grow a business successfully? It often that boils down to key scalability factors.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 242, my guest Bill Prater, Founder of Scaleology, joins me to share what really gets in the way of scalable business growth and how to avoid the common traps that cause a business to stall out.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- What a “true” business owner does that sets them apart from others
- What your business revenue reveals about your scalability factors.
- The two biggest barriers to scaling your business
- Why a business owner needs specific accountabilities to avoid entropy.
- What KPIs are and how they help a business owner measure success.
About the Guest:
Bill Prater is Founder & CEO of Business Mastery & the Creator of Scaleology. Bill earned his reputation as America’s Business Alchemist™ by helping business owners and entrepreneurs break free of inertia and accelerate into the future they dream of. He loves nothing better than sharing what he has learned by working with those who are dissatisfied with the status quo and eager to transform themselves and their business.
He created Scaleology® and the Business Mastery System™ as the core foundational principles of dynamic and continuous business growth. A typical client of his sees their company rising to a position of preeminence and is not satisfied with just “getting to the next level”.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Join Bill’s Next Boardroom Briefing Here
- Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert? Get my free 8 Step Guide to Amplify Your Authority here.