From selling his college books on Amazon to a multiple million-dollar online empire, there is one trick to scaling a business that Nathan learned. He can’t do it all alone so hiring remote talent and virtual team members is key to accomplishing big business growth.
Remote talent allows a business owner to access qualified resources from anywhere in the world, often for a fraction of the investment a traditional on-site employee would cost.
Listen in on episode 154 of Amplify Your Success Podcast as I talk with Nathan Hirsch, CEO of Freeeup.com, about how he finds highly qualified individuals and leverages their time and talent to expand your business success.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Community and share your input there too.
- How Nathan became an entrepreneur in college by solving his cash flow needs (and a demand for college textbooks!)
- Why Nathan prefers freelancers and virtual talent over employees to scale a business.
- The three biggest mistakes entrepreneurs and online business owners make with virtual talent (and how to stop sabotaging your best growth team!)
- Nathan’s secret to finding and hiring AMAZING talent that is productive and dedicated to help you grow your business.
- What the biggest challenges Nathan encountered and resolved has he scaled his business over a million in revenue.
About the Guest:
Nathan Hirsch is a 30-year-old, 10 year entrepreneur and expert in remote hiring and eCommerce. He started his first eCommerce business out of his college dorm room and has sold over $30 million online. He is now the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, a marketplace that connects businesses with pre-vetted virtual assistants, freelancers and agencies in eCommerce, digital marketing, and much more. He regularly appears on leading podcasts, such as Entrepreneur on Fire, and speaks at live events about online hiring tactics.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Join FreeeUp and get a $25 credit for your first remote talent here