Create a Relevant Message That Acts as a Magnet
In a world where attention spans are short and distractions are endless, how does an expert-entrepreneur stand out from the crowd?
It’s easy to get lost in all the noise, especially if you are vying to land a guest expert spot on a top podcast or attract new clients.
Being relevant with your message is critical to capturing your audience’s attention. When your message resonates with your audience, you establish a connection that builds trust and loyalty, increasing the likelihood that they will choose your products or services over your competition. By speaking directly to the needs and interests of your target market, you create a compelling reason for them to engage with your brand and invest in what you have to offer.
On episode 325 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll share a simple formula to create a relevant message that acts like a magnet to get ideal clients booking sales calls with you…today!
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group to unpack all 7 of the steps in my 7-Step Plan to Get Booked, Get Leads and Get 5-Figure Clients by Leveraging Other People’s Audiences.
- [1:57] What marketing and client attraction was like when I started my business in 2000.
- [4:05] The impact of a magnetic message on the attention span of your ideal client.
- [7:44] 5 of the signs that your messaging is not working to build profit and attract more opportunities.
- [10:38] An often dormant visibility hack that gets influencers knocking on your door and more visibility opportunities flowing in.
- [14:17] How this process works to turn on a flow of consultations and sales calls.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Check out the Guest Expert System for coaches, consultants and service providers who want to elevate their authority, build an audience and attract a steady stream of ideal clients.
- Download the FREE Scorecard: 17 Mistakes That Guest Experts Make That Cost Them The Lead & Client