Have you noticed that chronic illnesses are way too common in our world? Whether its increased food allergies, autoimmune issues or dreaded cancer, illness is taking a toll on business owners.
One common contributor is stress.
Chronic stress that is. And entrepreneurs seem to have an abundance of it. From the pressure of making big financial decisions to taking risks, stress is a common factor in business.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 177, I’m joined by Dr. Elizabeth Hughes, founder of the Stress Antidote System, who sheds some light on stress and its negative impact – along with some valuable insights into how to run a successful business without this negative side effect.
You’ll want to listen in and start practicing these techniques today. Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to hear more ideas on minimizing stress.
- What is REALLY going on that generates chronic stress among business owners.
- The difference between good stress and bad stress for our success.
- What epigenetics and how it factors into our stress levels.
- Why illness is linked to bad stress (and why this is critical to be aware of right now.)
- What the most important thing to do to help recover from chronic illness or acute illness like Coronavirus.
- Three types of healthful activities that are proven to reduce stress, boost your immune system and help you have more “headspace” for success.
About the Guest:
Dr. Elizabeth Hughes is a Stanford-trained physician with more than 25 years of clinical experience. After treating thousands of patients with stress-related illness — and having her own life nearly ruined by stress and chronic anxiety — she realized that the conventional medical approach is completely inadequate to treat stress-related conditions. She vowed to find a better solution.
Her quest led her to study non-western systems of health and healing, placebo research, and the emerging sciences of epigenetics and psychoneuroimmunology. In the process, she became a registered yoga teacher, a health coach, and a practitioner of several energy medicine modalities.
Dr. Hughes has developed The Stress Antidote™ System, a unique process to turn off the body’s harmful stress response. She has helped clients all over the world overcome the root cause of their stress and reverse symptoms of stress-related illness.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: