How To Create Consistent Cash Flow For Your Small Business
Did you know that having a business model that includes recurring revenue can increase the value of your business? Plus, offerings that can help you predict your monthly cash flow are valuable revenue projection tools.
But if you don’t have the right offerings you might struggle to keep cash flowing into your business each month. Let’s deep dive into the four best ways to create recurring revenue so you can banish the cash flow roller coaster on Episode 115 of Amplify Your Success Podcast.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community and share your input there too.
- What recurring revenue is and why it’s a game changer for entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Four unique “recurring revenue” business models to generate consistent cash flow in your business.
- I share an example of one business that increased their revenue potential from just breaking six figures to 7 figures by introducing a second monthly revenue tier to their members.
- The consistent income model for coaches and consultants (this can add $25k to your monthly cash flow.)
- The pros and cons of the establishing a membership site model
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Profit Explosion Toolkit
- Your Revenue Rush (Free Top 10 Fast Cash Strategies Report)
- Awaken Leadership Mastermind
- David Shriner-Cahn, Smashing the Plateau
- Own Your Bold Inner Circle
- Amplify Your Success Community