What if you knew that your everyday routines carried the clues to unlocking a million dollar opportunity? That’s what Tom Nardone discovered. For many years Tom was a mailman with a dream to break free from the grind of his job. By following his passion and taking inspired actions, Tom leveraged the knowledge he gained on his daily route to build a million dollar house flipping business.
Whether you are interested in real estate wealth, or are always looking for inspirational stories to activate your own million dollar ideas, this is an episode not to miss! Join me on episode 86 of Amplify Your Success Podcast as real estate millionaire Tom Nardone shares his story of “blue collar postman” to real estate success.
- What gave Tom the courage to break out of a steady government job and pursue his freedom based business.
- The most important habit that he discovered ALL entrepreneurs need to have to be successful in business.
- Tom shares his BIG OBSTACLE and how upgrading his mindset unlocked the money flowing into his business.
- Tom and I talk about an “old school” marketing technique that is now a crucial part of any small business marketing plan.
How did you develop the habits that Entrepreneurs need to have in the biz world?
- The two-phase growth strategy Tom used to build leveraged income and develop true financial freedom.
About the Guest:
Tom Nardone started working for the Post Office as a mailman back in the 80’s. It didn’t take him long to realize that the security entrapment of a “good job” is not a lot different from a 30 year jail sentence. “You feel trapped, and your income is limited.”
Tom started buying houses on his mail routes and after 25 years of buying and holding and buying and selling, Tom has bought and sold over 250 properties.
Tom co-authored the book Secrets of the Real Estate Millionaires and has created and written courses for several real estate information products. Tom has been twice featured on television with two appearances on Good Morning America with Charles Gibson and Joan London and also CNBC’s Power Lunch with Bill Griffith, with radio appearances on The Cash Flow Show and Real Estate related Podcasts.
From Blue Collar to Real Estate Millionaire with @gethugechecks on Amplify Your Success #Podcast with @melcoach Click To Tweet
Connect with Tom Nardone:
Mentioned in This Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources