It can take thousands of dollars and a lot of years to build up a strong pool of prospects – or an entrepreneur can align with joint venture partners who promote you to their already loyal list of subscribers.
Joint venture marketing is a fast and profitable way to build your own list of subscribers, as well as increase quality leads for your offers quickly. But there’s a trick to developing good affiliate partners and I tackle it in episode 43 of Amplify Your Success Podcast.
- What the difference between strategic, affiliate and joint venture partners is and how it matters to your marketing strategy.
- A huge a-ha I had as part of the “Shark Attack” panel of experts at the last Joint Venture Experience hosted by Rich German.
- Four “must do” things before you approach a potential partner to promote your offers.
- Three big no-no’s in the world of affiliate partnering (avoid these mistakes at all costs or you could ruin your business reputation.)
- A simple way to start benefiting from marketing partners if you aren’t ready for the official joint ventures (and this is a GREAT way to build up your affiliate marketing chops!)