Learn How to Publish an Expert-Entrepreneur Book
Publishing your own book is essential if one of your goals is to share your message and offerings to the masses. Being able to hand your book to a potential prospect or add “author” to your list of accomplishments can also give you a boost of credibility.
So why don’t more expert-entrepreneurs write their own book?
Often, the process of writing the book and shaping your message into the written word feels a bit daunting.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 321, Michael DeLon, shows people just like you and me how to get your book out to your market without ever writing one word.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [4:33] The worst way to write a book (and often triggers writer’s block.)
- [6:37] Know, Like & Trust – and how that is a requirement for buyers.
- [12:35] Why most experts are like coffee beans (and the importance of differentiation.)
- [17:00] Parting the Red Sea and how your book helps you stand out.
- [21:07] A simple but highly effective strategy to get started writing your book.
- [24:17] Why being yourself is crucial to establishing long-lasting credibility.
About the Guest:
Michael DeLon creates credibility. As the president of Paperback Expert, he helps business owners publish a book that positions them as the expert in their field. Business owners seek out Michael to clarify their brand strategy, make them bestselling authors, and set up their profitable podcast. They use his Credibility Marketing strategies to gain more clients, get more referrals, and grow their revenue.
Michael is the #1 Amazon bestselling author of On Marketing. Since 2013, he has worked with business owners across the United States and internationally to establish and market their credibility.
Michael is the husband of one and father of four. He’s a committed follower of Jesus Christ who is deeply involved in his church. You can normally find Michael investing time with his family, reading a great book, or facilitating growth in the lives of those around him.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Head over to PaperBackExpert.com/Free to access Michael’s training
- Discover your #1 barrier to being a well-paid authority with my new 3-minute Authority Barrier Quiz.