Does the idea of sharing your message from stage light you up or cause you to want to hide out?
Speaking on any stage – whether a 500 person in person audience or a virtual event with thousands – can cause some people to feel so much fear that they shrink away from the opportunity to spread their message and attract clients.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 188 Victoria Lioznyansky reveals how to tap into your confidence to share your authentic message while debunking some common myths about how to overcome your public speaking fears.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to hear more.
- Victoria debunks a common myth about speaking being a natural talent.
- Why common advice like, “fake it till you make it” and practice, practice, practice are the WORST things you can do if you have hidden fears.
- What the one thing you should focus on in order to craft a great talk, whether on stage, on video, on podcast or on a live stream.
- What to do if you make a mistake during your talk or presentation.
About the Guest:
Victoria Lioznyansky teaches introverted entrepreneurs and business professionals how to overcome their fear of public speaking and become confident, compelling, captivating speakers.
After moving to the US two decades ago with limited English, Victoria overcame her crippling fear of public speaking to build several businesses, teach in a variety of industries, and speak in front of small and large audiences.
Taking her own experiences going from scared to a sought-after speaker, Victoria founded Brilliant Speakers Academy®, an online public speaking coaching program for introverts.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Victoria’s Free masterclass “Four steps to overcome your fear of public speaking and deliver a powerful presentation in front of any audience” (whether it’s live on stage, in a meeting, on video, a livestream, or a podcast)
- Amplify Your Authority Community