Have you ever had one of those late-night, success-altering conversations with a group of peers? Some of the best insights about success, business and podcasting have surfaced during a casual friend group conversation.
Usually those rich conversations get left at the dinner table.
But not this time. We purposely crammed nine influential podcasters into a hotel room after dinner to talk about what’s REALLY working to grow your impact with your podcast. These are must listen to podcasting tips!
So get ready for a really unique episode with myself and:
- Kim Seltzer of the Charisma Quotient
- Debbi Dachinger of Dare to Dream
- Debra Kasowski of The Millionaire Woman’s Show
- Michael Neeley of Consciously speaking
- Dr. Morgan Oaks, my client and host of Intuitive Wisdom for Modern Transformation
- Lou Diamond of Thrive Loud
- Devi Adea, host of Podcast on Purpose (and the ICON Posse initiator)
- With a special appearance by new podcaster, Holley Mignosi
Plus, there are two bonus lessons in episode 151 of Amplify Your Success Podcast you won’t want to miss that perfectly showcase what I call “borrowing influence.” Now remember this episode was recorded LIVE in San Diego at the New Media Summit so the quality of audio may not be our usual. But it’s worth the listen!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Community and share your input there too.
- A real life example of how to create MAJOR buzz around your podcast by being an influencer at podcasting events.
- What each of us does to get more listeners for our podcast
- Why we started a podcast (and how its served us to attract clients and opportunity)
- What our favorite podcasting tools are that help save time, improve quality and attract more listeners.
Mentioned in This Episode: