Discover five lessons I’ve learned after 200 episodes of podcasting for profit
I’m celebrating 200 episodes of Amplify Your Success Podcast this week as I’ve been podcasting for profit! With “podfade” at an all-time high and entrepreneurs abandoning their podcasts because it “just wasn’t working,” I hope you’ll discover in these five lessons learned after eight years of podcasting (and two popular podcasts later) how to create a powerful podcast that YOU and your community love.
Listen in to Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 200 as I give the same advice I’d provide to my $22k Amplify Mastermind members and I share from stages all over the world that will help you monetize your podcast.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Success Community to hear more.
Get My 7 Step Proven Framework
So You Can Get Booked as a Guest Expert on the Hottest Stages & Podcasts to Attract High Ticket Clients (And Add Another 6 Figures To Your Business!)
- Lesson #1 – Why you aren’t just creating a podcast but an intimate connection with a listener and community where the Know-Like-Trust Factor is invaluable.
- Lesson #2 – How to avoid the “build it and they will come” myth – my five best strategies for attracting listeners to your show.
- Lesson #3 – Why your podcast is WAY more than a lead generation tool.
- Lesson #4 – Why I went beyond podcast guesting to start my own podcast (and how to know when you should too!)
- Lesson #5 – Don’t give up on your podcast before the pay off occurs (there IS more than one way to monetize your effort to be the host of your own show.)
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Small Business Optimizer Show (my former podcast)
- Food Heals Nation Podcast
- Spirit, Purpose & Energy Podcast
- Podcasting Business School
- Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast
- Amplify Mastermind