Increase Your Podcast Ranking
With over 900,000 active podcasts (and over 2 million shows launched in the last 2 years), there is no shortage of interest in podcasting.
However, over 1 million shows launched and later paused their production, creating a phenomenon known as Podfade. The primary reason that a podcaster halts production is a lack of desired results.
The solution? Learn how to grow a successful podcast.
A successful podcast is a powerful tool for entrepreneurs to build their personal brand, establish thought leadership, and connect with their audience on a deeper level. It can also help to generate leads, drive traffic to their website, and increase revenue for their business.
On episode 330 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’m sharing how this show landed in the top 1.5% of all podcasts worldwide (and more importantly, what steps YOU can take to improve listenership of your show too.)
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group to unpack all 7 of the steps in my 7 Step Plan to Get Booked, Get Leads and Get 5 Figure Clients by Leveraging Other People’s Audiences.
- [1:57] Why I set my goal to be a top podcast in my market
- [4:19] Covering some key podcast growth statistics since 2019 (and why this matters right now.)
- [9:20] Key strategy of audience building and why this is the #1 factor that drives downloads and a successful show.
- [10:38] The first pillar of growing an audience and the importance of your episode topics.
- [13:17] Why I pivoted from a solo show to integrating guest experts to tap into pillar two.
- [16:16] Leveraging other people’s podcasts to master the third pillar of audience growth.
- [19:40] Pillar four and the importance of your own promotional plan.