Have you ever delivered a FANTASTIC interview only to feel massively disappointed with the results?
It happens all the time! Podcasting and online shows have become a powerful platform for showcasing experts. It’s no secret how much I adore podcast guesting as a lead generation strategy – and there are few other visibility techniques that deliver as much value for your time. Not to mention, 99% of these interviews are FREE.
But a passionate conversation is not enough to inspire the audience to want to work with you or at a minimum, get on your free gift.
Inside episode 168 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll reveal three of the most common mistakes you could be making during those interviews that act as a prospect repellent – and more importantly what to do differently to transform your talks into client magnets.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to take advantage of the mastery training and resources!
- Why the passion you have for your topic could actually work against you.
- The single most important thing you should do for an interview (or live talk) to make sure you are positioned to attract ideal clients.
- A trick that gets the listener to stop and take note of who you are and what you do (this one thing often leads my guest experts to sales!)
- How to quickly lose your audience’s interest and cause them to “click away”
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Amplify Virtual Workshop
- Get the Downloadable Resource: 17 Mistakes You Are Making In Your Interviews (and Talks) That’s Costing you Leads and Clients