Would you like to be featured on top podcasts and radio shows to share your message and get leads?
There are thousands of podcasts looking for awesome guests like you…but HOW you pitch that podcaster could make or break you getting booked.
I get hundreds of pitches a week but only a few get chosen. What makes them stand out amongst all the others?
Inside episode 152 of Amplify Your Success Podcast I’ll reveal four steps you can take to improve your chances of getting booked – and two common mistakes you don’t want to make that could derail your results.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Community and share your input there too.
- What I look for in a podcast guest (and the surprisingly SIMPLE way you can accelerate getting on popular podcast shows.)
- My colossally poor attempts at pitching my topics – what I learned that will save you hundreds of hours of bad pitches.
- The pros and cons of using 3rd party agencies to pitch your topic to big-name podcasters.
- Two really good examples of AWESOME pitches from complete strangers that stood out and got them booked on my show!
- A MAJOR MISTAKE that many guests make when submitting their topic materials that keep them from getting the right visibility and leads from their interviews.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Discover the 17 big mistakes everyone makes when delivering a podcast or online interview (and what to do to transform that spotlight into your #1 lead source!) Download the checklist here.