Find a Better Way to Stay Engaged With Customers
If you are scaling your business and are serving a lot of clients who you may never meet, how can you make sure you stay engaged with them as they move through your customer journey?
It’s a conundrum that keeps many service providers small. But Matt Barnett found a better way to celebrate customer milestones and engage prospects — personalized video.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 219, Matt Barnett, founder of Bonjoro, joins me to share how to use personalized video to connect, engage, and wow your customers. Matt shares how a simple 2-minute video, sent through your email system, can set you apart from your competitors and create customers for life.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- What “Personalized” video is (and how it’s different than videos you might post on YouTube.)
- How Matt started using video as part of his sales funnel
- What an entrepreneur might do to create more engagement and connection on the customer journey with a personalized video
- The significant result Matt and his team started seeing with this strategy (Matt dials in the Return on Investment and Long Term Customer Value.)
- Matt takes us behind the scenes of Bonjoro and the challenges they were facing around engagement as a whole and staying authentic as they scaled their business growth.
- The importance of systems for client and prospect engagement (and yes it can be authentic!)
About the Guest:
An Industrial designer & serial entrepreneur, Matt Barnett launched Bonjoro from a sales hack for his first business, where Matt would send every new lead a personal video to delight and surprise them. When customers started asking how they could do the same thing, Matt and the team decided to go all-in on the idea, and 3 years later Bonjoro has snowballed into a startup success story.
Matt’s love of building great products is only surpassed by his total commitment to building great business culture, and Matt asserts that Bonjoro’s “customers as friends” culture has been the main driver for the business’s success. His goal is to be the next Zappos, to be the most loved brand in the world.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: