Most entrepreneurs seek out a business partnership hoping for the “holy grail” – finding someone who will do the things you don’t like to do without having to pay for a team. Before you say yes to a business partnership, there are some things you need to do in order to have a thriving relationship with your partner.
If you’ve been searching for a business partner, or are considering a joint venture to create a new offering, listen and take good notes to Episode 40 of Amplify Your Success Podcast.
- Five questions you must ask BEFORE you finalize a business partnership that can save you frustration, disappointment, and misunderstandings.
- The most missed step to take before your business partnership begins that can avoid a costly breakup if you decide to part ways.
- How to flush out your skills, strengths, passions and roles within the partnership so that you don’t end up with role overlap.
Mentioned In this Episode:
- Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Build Your Dream Team
- Free Resource: The Smart Entrepreneur’s Guide to Hiring for Growth
Join the Amplify Your Authority FB Community for visionary entrepreneurs, thought leader and change makers