Have you ever hired someone full of potential only to feel disappointed by their performance? Maybe you are a high-achiever and constantly feel that angst of results not yet achieved? There is an interesting dilemma that business leaders face with high potential talent – hiring the right amount for your team!
Thom Singer has interviewed over 400 business leaders, entrepreneurs and small business owners to find out how they fulfill their potential – and discovered that potential does not always equal results
Join me on episode 77 of Amplify Your Success Podcast to hear what Thom discovered and how he uses his keynotes to inspire his audiences to close the gap between potential and performance.
- Thom shares why some people have massive potential but choose not to pursue results in that area.
- Discover the specific actions one must take to close the gap between potential and real results in life and business.
- What some of the signs are that you have a gap between potential and results
- How to handle the team “potential to performance” issues that plague so many business leaders and small business owners
About the Guest:
Thom Singer has become obsessed with helping people take the leap across the gap that exists between potential and results.
He has interviewed over 300 CEOs, entrepreneurs, business leaders, solopreneurs, and others on his popular “Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do” podcast (named on INC.com as one of 8 business podcasts to listen to in 2018). Through these in-depth conversations he learned that there is no single thing that holds people back from achieving more, nor is there one solution to reaching the top levels of success. It is unique for each person.
Thom has had an eclectic career in sales and marketing for Fortune 500 companies, Law Firms, and small companies. He has written 12 books and when he was 21-years-old he was a five day returning champion on the $25,000 Pyramid game show.
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do Podcast
- Join the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group and discover how to transform your wisdom into wealth.