What Happens When Doubts Creep In & Derail Your Progress
When Imposter Syndrome, or imposter moments, kick in for an entrepreneur, they may convince themselves that they aren’t good enough to pursue their goal. Instead of finding a successful path, they throw on the brakes and let all their fears take over.
Imposter Syndrome is often the real reason an expert doesn’t stand out from the crowd and experience more sales too.
I’m no stranger to the feeling of “not good enough” but instead of letting that head trash stall my goals, I’ve discovered how to reconnect to my confidence.
On episode 295 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll share what’s really going on when doubts creep in that derail your progress, and how some of the techniques in my Guest Expert System can help you regain your momentum.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group as I go live each Wednesday with “#AskMelanieLive” to unpack all 7 of the steps in my 7 Step Plan to Get Booked, Get Leads and Get 5 Figure Clients!
- [2:02] Melanie talks a bit about the Guest Expert System and how it helps you craft a compelling message that attracts clients and boosts your confidence.
- [3:54] What imposter syndrome is for entrepreneurs.
- [5:14] How comparing yourself to others can activate your doubts unnecessarily.
- [10:27] What happened when a client started doubting her clarity and it caused her to feel stuck?
- [13:47] Why uncovering the root of your Imposter Syndrome is invaluable to have a strategy to move through those moments of doubt.
Mentioned in This Episode: