After pitching ABC’s The Shark Tank and pivoting her first business, Michelle Weinstein had a MAJOR opportunity that forever shifted the trajectory of her success.
Instead of chasing a dead end, Michelle took a failed business and transformed it into a successful sales consulting company that thrived in its first year of business.
The main ingredient to Michelle’s success? She learned to love selling. Michelle joins me on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 127 with this massively inspiring episode to share her secret to conquering the fear of sales.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- What happened to Michelle when she pitched to the Shark Tank that transformed her mindset around success.
- How to transcend the #1 fear most entrepreneurs have around selling.
- What the 5 steps of a powerful sales conversation are
- The most important rule of enrolling (especially if you tend to over-deliver, talk too much or lose the sale.)
- What the failure of Michelle’s first business taught her about resilience and success that fuel her today.
- The exact steps to take if your potential client puts the brakes on and says NO to working with you.
Overcome Your Fear of Sales with Michelle Weinstein on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 127 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
Michelle Weinstein is a Sales Strategist, Entrepreneur, and Innovator. She has over 20 years of sales experience, selling everything from multi-million dollar homes to Paleo meatballs. Her achievements include raising over $1M dollars for her last company, landing contracts with major retailers such as Costco and The Vitamin Shoppe, and pitching her way onto ABC’s Shark Tank.
She is now the founder of The Pitch Queen & is the Host, Success Unfiltered & The Abundant Accountant Podcast, where she helps small business owners and entrepreneurs learn to LOVE selling, make a bigger impact in the world, and skyrocket their top-line revenue.
Connect With Michelle:
Youtube: The Pitch Queen
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Michelle’s FREE Resource: Sell without Sleeze