Develop an Unstoppable Mindset in Business
Could you improve your results by 800% right now by getting rid of not feeling good enough?
Chances are you just thought of all the reasons why you couldn’t do that, right? What if you knew that improving results starts with your THINKING and BELIEF and then you discover what to do differently?
Our mindset has a huge impact on our results, and our ability to raise our authority and influence in our marketplace. Fears, limits, and conflicted feelings can cause you to play it safe instead of taking a leap of faith
In Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 257, I’m joined by Nina Cooke of The Entrepreneur’s Inner Game Podcast, to talk about how to overcome a common mental obstacle of “not feeling good enough.” This is a must-listen as you discover simple ways to reframe your thinking to activate an unstoppable momentum to grow your business.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- [5:08] Nina’s definition of mindset and why how we perceive things has such a big impact on our attitude.
- [9:41] What to do differently if you have a pervasive habit of negative thinking.
- [17:15] The surprising feedback Nina discovered when she surveyed her list about their biggest concerns and challenges.
- [20:57] How to shift your perspective to the positive, even when what you are doing doesn’t seem to be working.
- [30:08] Why Nina would have stopped playing small earlier (you’ll want to tune in to this part!)
About the Guest:
Nina Cooke helps 6 and 7 figure coaches, consultants, and experts to build authority and boost their profit by creating an unstoppable mindset.
Nina has worked with 100s of established entrepreneurs, helping them to increase their profits by up to 800%. The host of “Entrepreneur’s Inner Game Podcast, she has interviewed world-class entrepreneurs and best-selling authors.
She’s been featured in Entrepreneur magazine, on BBC Radio, and on top podcasts.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: