Is your marketing actually working to attract ideal clients?
We have entered a new paradigm of marketing, but many small business owners are stuck investing in what not longer works. As a business owner, marketing is an important part of your ability to generate leads and gain clients. But not all marketing activity is going to get good results – and often the marketing efforts that got you where you are today are not going be the marketing strategies that generate massive, exponential growth.
On episode 42 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’m joined by marketing genius Dan Kuschell who shares his own story of overcoming a stressful burnout phase only to come out on the other side with one of the most sought-after marketing successes in the expert industry. He’ll share how tapping into a new paradigm of marketing is key to standing out and attracting quality leads in our rapidly shifting industry.
About the Expert:
Dan Kuschell is a husband, dad, serial entrepreneur and angel-investor and helps entrepreneurs have a bigger impact, reach, and contribution.
He has built 11+ companies, since 1992 and after selling 2 of his companies following a health scare, Dan now spends his time working with fun projects — including helping drive sales and growth as a Strategic Growth Partner with clients like Joe Polish, Genius Network, and more.
- Discover the real reason traditional marketing is dead and why if you stick to the old school methods of selling it can stall your business growth.
- Dan shares his best method that adds five to seven new clients per month – without high costs, long learning curves, or technology overwhelm.
- Dan and I talk about the biggest difference between a successful business and healthy business (and how this difference is what got him past his burn out phase.)
- Then we get into why asking for referrals may actually be hurting your business – and what you should be doing instead to increase sales.
- We wrap up with Dan’s mindset shift around work, life balance and how he’s been able to grow his successful business from a completely new paradigm of success.