The Three Inner Fundamentals Required for Leaders Ready to Change the World
If you’ve got a really big vision of how you can make a positive impact in the world, you’ll need to have some new power tools in your mindset growth toolbox.
When you are a thought leader or change maker, you’ll be navigating new terrain, setting goals that feel way bigger than you feel capable of, making decisions without a lot of clarity, and learning to trust others to help you grow.
Being a world-changer requires inner fundamentals that most entrepreneurs have not yet developed.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 292, I talk with Spencer Snakard, an expert in helping women leaders become world-changers, about the 3 inner fundamentals required to make big transformation happen on the planet.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [4:59] What ontology is and how it drives doing versus being in humans.
- [6:44] Spencer outlines the 3 fundamentals of world-changers who are actually making good money AND making a big impact.
- [7:39] Why being out of alignment becomes a goal saboteur.
- [13:30] Spencer explains alignment and why survival plays such a big part of our motivation system.
- [16:34] What our identity is, and why it becomes such a powerful force (both positively and negatively.)
- [20:49] What an Upper Limit Safety Barrier is (and how to know if this is happening in your life)
- [27:01] How a mindset coach works in comparison to a strategy coach (and when you need to work with each of them.)
- [36:33] Spencer shares a powerful insight about how her past challenges and failures became a powerful catalyst for becoming who she is today.
About the Guest:
Spencer Snakard is an Executive Transformation Coach, Trainer, and Speaker. She helps visionary entrepreneurial women leaders break through upper limits so they can turn their mission into a world-changing movement … without life-sucking consequences!
With 25 years of experience, her transformative programs cause profound & lasting shifts in participants’ lives by getting to the heart of what drives us, what holds us back, and what it takes to be truly fulfilled as spiritual beings having a human experience. Helping clients get out of their own way, she has taken them from self-limiting beliefs that were putting a ceiling on their revenue & impact, to multiple seven-figure years with a business & life of their design.
Spencer has a degree in Psychology and extensive training & leadership in Ontology. She is a Success Principles Trainer, a Yoga instructor, and a Professional Certified Coach, who brings a sense of play & humor into all her work. Spencer has been featured on dozens of podcasts, including one ranked among Top Business Podcasts by Inc. and MSNBC.
Married to the love of her life, they are a combined family with 4 children, ages 15-26. They love spending summers together on the rocky coast of Maine and are currently building an oceanfront home there to enjoy family getaways & client retreats.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Spencer’s Masterclass, Transforming Millions
- Discover Melanie’s 7 Step Framework to Add Another 6 Figures to Your Business by Leveraging Other People’s Platforms