Learn How a Membership Site Can Grow Your Business
A membership site is a popular business model…but is this the right model for YOU? Membership programs can produce six and seven-figure revenue (while it leverages your time and knowledge.) But not all membership programs work well, and many online business owners launch their membership site only to get a dribble of clients.
However, Catherine Watkin has been growing a thriving membership program with a 96% retention rate — and has discovered there is a very simple reason hers works so well.
Catherine joins me on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 198 to share her secret to growing her business through her membership site.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to hear more.
- The key question to decide if a membership site is the right business model.
- How Catherine launched her membership program.
- The super-simple reason Catherine experiences a high retention rate of 96% when a “good” average retention rate for membership is 90%.
- Where a membership fits into a typical business model.
- What 3 pieces of advice Catherine has for a business owner BEFORE they launch a membership program.
About the Guest:
Catherine Watkin, the founder of Selling from the Heart, is the UK’s leading expert in authentic and heart-centered sales. She works with business owners who feel called to make a difference to others but struggle to get clients because they feel so awkward when it comes to selling their services.
Through her online course and membership, she teaches them how to sell in a way that feels authentic and comfortable for both them and the client – so they are finally able to do the work they know they are here to do. Catherine is an inspiring role model for how it is possible to create a successful business without resorting to sleazy or manipulative sales and marketing techniques.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: