Identify the Best Membership Program to Offer Your Community
When you are ready to scale your business impact (and grow your income beyond the early six figures), you’ll be looking at leveraged offerings.
One very profitable and scalable offering is membership programs – access to knowledge, training, and coaching for a fee.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 294, Lisa Princic joins me to discuss how to identify the best membership program to offer your community (and shares some current strategies she’s testing right with her offerings!)
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [5:00] What a membership program really is and how to simplify setting up for your business.
- [6:43] The different types of membership programs that sell well right now.
- [10:15] Features that make a member want to stay longer (this might surprise you!)
- [13:25] Knowing where your membership fits into your other offerings (and why this is important to designing one that works well for your business.)
- [17:46] The best way to price your membership program.
- [20:39] Lisa shares some of what’s working right now when launching a membership program.
- [26:35] The importance of positioning in your membership program’s long-term success.
- [31:47] What Lisa discovered about niching down (and why she wished she would have done this much sooner.)
About the Guest:
Lisa Princic is the owner of Scaling Deep. Over the last 12 years, she has helped hundreds of impact-driven business owners dive deep into their unique value and business models to build sustainable & profitable brands.
Lisa helps coaches, consultants and professionals become thought leaders and increase their impact and wealth with membership programs. A staunch believer in business simplicity and intention, she helps her clients accomplish their goals by focusing on what to do AND what to ignore.
Lisa loves a challenge with adventure and can often be found skiing or biking in the coastal mountains of BC.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Lisa’s App for additional trainings.
- Discover Melanie’s 7 Step Framework to Add Another 6 Figures to Your Business by Leveraging Other People’s Platforms