If you dream of having a greater impact on the lives of others and have a business as a coach, mentor, trainer, consultant or another type of educator, then you know how important influence can be.
Influence is the ability to inspire others into action.
If we want our clients and community to reach greater success, then taking aligned action is essential.
But a lack of aligned action is at the root of 100% of failed attempts.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 172, I’m joined by Sue Salvemini, a veteran of the U.S Army and now an executive coach to leaders across the U.S. Her secret lies in helping successful executive and entrepreneurs tap into their Core Values – and use them as their compass.
This is an insightful episode, especially if you find yourself making decisions that take you off course!
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to learn more.
- What the Army taught Sue that helped her become a successful Executive Coach.
- 7 Keys that maximize impact and influence – no matter where you are in your business growth.
- What the biggest reason is that holds high achievers back from achieving even their easiest goals.
- What Core Values are, and how keeping yours in front of mind can help you make better decisions.
- How a bold move that took a lot of courage catapulted Sue into a successful business.
About the Guest:
Sue Salvemini is the founder and president of Focal Pointe Consulting Group, Inc., and author of In her book Leadership by Choice: 7 Keys for Maximizing Your Impact and Influence in the Workplace…Right Where You Are a company dedicated to developing exceptional leadership teams and bringing passion and energy into the workplace at every level. With over 25 years of corporate and military experience developing leaders, building teams, launching medical device products and businesses, Sue founded her company to honor her greatest values of leadership and to create a company positioned to empower others to embrace their vision and live their legacy through meaningful work.
Sue’s passion and commitment to leaders and organizations is reflected in her coaching, speaking, workshops, and writing – and she’s made it her life’s work to inspire each of us to reflect on our values, vision, and attitude, to increase fulfillment in the work we do and take ownership of our unique ability to lead from wherever we are right now.
Sue holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Mathematics from the University of Massachusetts and a Masters of Education in Human Resources and Organizational Change from Boston University. She is an iPEC (Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching) Certified Professional Coach and an ICF (International Coach Federation) Associate Certified Coach (ACC). Along with several other certifications and a professional career in the US Army, Sue enjoys an occasional Tough Mudder or half marathon just for fun.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Sue’s Gift: Reflections Journal
- Amplify Your Authority Community
- Get the FREE Report: 17 Mistakes You Are Making in Your Podcast Interviews and Talks that Are Costing You Leads & Clients