What Makes A Mastermind Beneficial
Have you considered offering a mastermind group to your ideal clients? A mastermind group can bring massive value to your clients, not to mention that most well-run masterminds can be a valuable profit center too.
Before you get started, you’ll want to learn more about what makes a mastermind beneficial and will get your best clients to stay year after year.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 323, Chris Williams joins me to talk about how to create and deliver a high-ticket mastermind for your business.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as a go-to industry authority.
- [4:49] What a mastermind is and what it is not.
- [7:22] The importance of having the right people in your mastermind group to drive value.
- [10:27] Why referrals from members is the best way to grow your mastermind group.
- [15:12] Melanie and Chris discuss email marketing and cold DMs as part of your lead strategy.
- [18:12] The secret sauce that keeps members coming back year after year to your mastermind.
- [20:01] How to know when someone is a perfect fit for your mastermind group.
- [23:53] Why Chris wished he had learned how to prospect much earlier in the growth of his business.
About the Guest:
Chris spends most of his time raising his five kids, exploring world communities, and trying his hand at adventures like shark diving, ice climbing, running ultra marathons, and riding electric skateboards:)
In his spare time, he works with entrepreneurial and business experts, speakers, coaches, and leaders helping them market, monetize, and lead their own high-ticket mastermind (or group coaching) programs.
As the world continues to shift, many experts are trying to build high-ticket groups for additional income, lead generation, or impact. Chris teaches experts how to generate leads, close high-ticket deals, and build strong, transformational groups. He has his own digital agency, leads two masterminds of his own, and has learned many of these lessons the hard way, so sharing his journey and offering strategies is why he is here.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Discover more about Group Coach Nation here
- Discover your #1 barrier to being a well-paid authority with my new 3-minute Authority Barrier Quiz.