How Marketing with Video Can Attract Clients
With the rise of social media and the increasing importance of online presence, video marketing has become a valuable strategy for expert-based business owners. Video has the ability to increase brand awareness, create more engagement, generate leads, and drive sales. But one important aspect of video that is often overlooked is the potential to build know, like and trust with potential customers.
But more often than not, entrepreneurs don’t make time to create video, even with a plethora of easy video creation tools. From Facebook Lives to TikTok to YouTube, dialing in your video marketing strategy this year could help you establish your brand — and attract more clients.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 327, Lou Bortone joins me to share his expertise on everything from creating engaging video content to getting started, even if you are camera shy.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as a go-to industry authority.
- [4:05] Lou talks a bit about the post-pandemic zoom.
- [3:33] How video helps you get to know someone’s energy.
- [8:00]The different ways to create video for your marketing strategy.
- [10:58] Melanie and Lou discuss how he has been able to become an authority in video marketing, even though he is more introverted.
- [13:33] How to get started and access the right state of mind, even if you are camera shy.
- [17:01] Lou and Melanie talk about the importance of experimenting with different types of video to find out what works best for you and your audience.
- [22:58] A discussion on professional vs “raw” behind-the-scenes type videos for conversion.
- [26:38] Lou shares how valuable collaboration and building his network has been to grow his business.
About the Guest:
Lou Bortone has been a pioneer and thought leader in the video space since the launch of YouTube in 2005. He’s helped thousands of entrepreneurs and companies create and leverage online video to build their brands and dramatically grow their revenues.
Prior to his industry-leading work in online video marketing, Lou spent over 20 years as a marketing executive in the television and entertainment industries, including stints as National Promotion Manager for E! Entertainment Television and Senior Vice President of Marketing for Fox Family Worldwide in Los Angeles. Lou is also the host of the podcast, “Take the Cannoli: The Godfather Podcast.”
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: