Uncover Your Unique 3-Word Rebellion and Amplify Your Marketing Message
Imagine if your brand message made you memorable, and worked 24/7 to attract the right clients and opportunities to you.
A word rebellion is a messaging statement that acts like a powerful magnet in your industry. By distilling your message down to just three words, you can communicate your unique value proposition in a way that is concise, memorable, and impactful. This messaging statement can serve as a rallying cry for your brand, uniting your team and your audience around a common mission and purpose.
By consistently using this statement in your marketing and branding efforts, you can establish a strong and recognizable brand identity that sets you apart from your competitors and resonates with your target audience. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to rebrand, a 3-word rebellion messaging statement can help you create a powerful and effective brand that stands the test of time.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 333, Michelle Mazur joins me to reveal how you can uncover your unique 3 word rebellion and deploy it in your marketing efforts.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [5:07] What it means to create a rebellion with your words and messaging.
- [7:59] How the right message goes to work for you, attracting more clients and opportunities.
- [10:11] Your message is bigger than just you – and can be a big part of your business growth.
- [13:21] How to discover your 3-word rebellion (hint: it starts with free-flow brainstorming!)
- [16:29] What to do if you catch yourself overthinking it, and getting paralyzed with this process?
- [20:00] The truth about a 3-word rebellion for your messaging and how it impacts your competition.
- [27:27] Michelle discusses why embracing sales is the “one thing” she wished she’d done sooner.
About the Guest:
Michelle Mazur works with brilliant business owners who are shaking things up…but having trouble talking about it. She combines the tools of successful social movements with the qualitative research skills she earned in her communications PhD to help them craft their powerful, captivating message. The author of 3 books (including the newly-updated 3 Word Rebellion) and featured in Fast Company, Entrepreneur and Inc., she knows that speaking about what you do in a clear and captivating way is the key to reaching the people you could help the most.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Michelle’s Free Resource: 3 Word Rebellion, a mini messaging workshop you can listen to on the go!
- Unreasonable Hospitality book.
- Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 316, Rising Above Industry Turbulence