I don’t feel like it doing social media.
I’m not good at creating a marketing plan.
I don’t have time to post everywhere or write a bunch of emails.
If you’ve ever said these kinds of things about marketing activity in your business, then you’ll want to load up this episode and listen in today – cause you are most likely not doing THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to generate revenue in your business.
When you use a Marketing Machine it eliminates the guess-worth and overwhelm and creates an easy “autopilot” approach to staying consistent with client attraction effort.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 182 I’ll talk through the four important elements of a good Marketing Machine along with what every business owner needs to be doing regularly to keep new clients flowing into your business.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community for our upcoming Profit Amplifier series!
- How your marketing machine solves your chronic cash flow issues as well as delivers continuous new leads to your business.
- Two types of marketing plan every business requires to stay in business (and have paying clients.)
- The secret behind having marketing activities happen on “autopilot.”
- How to get over the “I don’t feel like it” hump that paralyzes so many talented entrepreneurs and service professionals.
- The big difference between “client magnets” and “prospect nurturing” in your marketing (and why you must have both!)
- What’s happening in the next Amplify Mastermind Retreat to solve the #1 marketing problem of online business owners.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Profit Explosion Toolkit
- Amplify Mastermind
- 7 Profit Amplifiers
- Podcast Episode 174: How The ROCS Method™ Can Exponentially Grow Your Sales
- Podcast Episode 95: Authority Platforms that Boost Business Influence