Numbers Tell a Story
Can your financial numbers dictate what direction you take your business if you want to make more money?
You bet it can. Your numbers tell a story, and the story can reveal whether you are focusing on the right areas of your business. On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 211, I pick the brain of this 3-time CFO and multi-millionaire business owner Jeff Prager on how to use his five-step plan to bring more cash into your business. Jeff shares his own history of failure, massive success, and how learned to see a successful path in the financial numbers of his client’s business. You’ll want to listen in to this episode to help you create your next 12-month financial game plan!
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Group to hear more.
- The typical symptoms business owners experience when they lack proper cash flow.
- What topline growth is and what it means to a business.
- Three of the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make trying to solve their cash flow problems (and one is something MOST of us do!)
- What the 5 steps are in Jeff’s Make More Money plan (and how you can put this into action in your business now.)
- Why knowing where you are right now (and committing to stop being an ostrich with their head in the sand) is essential to getting your money situation handled.
About the Guest:
Jeff Prager, co-founder of The CFO Project. His company has one purpose: to help you make more money. “We created a system where we go through your numbers on a monthly basis and show you what to look at, when to look at it, how to interpret it and what to do about it. And, best of all, you don’t need to understand accounting or finance.”
Jeff’s breadth of experience is remarkable and extremely valuable to entrepreneurs. He’s been a CPA for over 40 years, so he understands all the confusing numbers stuff. But he’s also an author, speaker, and life-long entrepreneur, not just some paper pusher.
He has been a former CEO/CFO and owner of several successful multimillion-dollar companies and has extraordinary experience such as being:
- One of the founders of Ashworth Golf Clothing
- The CFO/partner of a large land development company
- The owner of Strauss Homes, which was once rated as the second-largest privately-owned home builder in Colorado and in the top 100 privately-owned companies of Colorado (2003).
Jeff has helped dozens of businesses become stronger over many many years of entrepreneurship, and business development. Because of his vast experience as both a CPA and a business owner, he has a firm grasp on the challenges businesses face whether they’re start-ups or seasoned pros. He’s great at simplifying the numbers and an expert at providing a clear road map to improved profitability and cash flow.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Jeff’s Book for FREE, Make More Money: The Business Owner’s 5 Step Plan for Bringing Home More Cash
- Amplify Inner Circle