As an ambitious entrepreneur, have you ever found yourself trapped on a never-ending treadmill of fire-drill tasks?
It’s a bit of a conundrum – you have so much passion for your business and the work you do that you literally could work every minute of the day. But did you really want to re-create a JOB for yourself?
Jen DuPlessis found herself watching her family’s life through the window — she repeatedly got pulled away to take phone calls and handle “emergencies.” Deep down inside she knew that having a business that required so much of her was not the end goal and she set out to redesign her life to fit with her lifestyle goals.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 169, join Jen and I as we share our personal insights and important steps to take so that you stop sabotaging your life and start enjoying more of it!
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to share YOUR lifestyle goals!
- What is Lifestyle Business Mastery is and how it’s a gamechanger if you are burned out, chronically overwhelmed or missing out on important events in your life.
- Why your personal values are an important compass for every business decision you make.
- The pivotal moment that redefined everything for Jen and caused her to put her life goals first.
- How to shift gears from over-worked from the JOB you created for yourself into a lifestyle business.
About the Guest:
International Speaker, Top Selling Author, Coach, Podcast Host, Jen DuPlessis is the Founder of Kinetic Spark Consulting, Black Fox Investments, and Valor Home Solutions. She the Author of “LAUNCH! How to Take your Business to New Heights.” She is also the host of first mortgage specific and top-rated Podcast Mortgage Lending Mastery.
She spent over 35 years in residential mortgage lending and was ranked in the top 1% of Loan Originators in the U.S. for many years; as well as being in the Top 200 for 4 years. She is a self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur, sharing stages with Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Barbara Corcoran, Darren Hardy, Magic Johnson, and many more — and specializes in creating Lifestyle Businesses to multiply their results in record time, while maintaining a commanding and prosperous personal lifestyle.
She has appeared on Good Morning America, Sirus/XM Radio, and Voice America Radio. Jen has been featured in such publications as The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post; And is a regular contributor for Mortgage Executive Magazine and Mortgage Women Magazine.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Jen’s 7 Strategies for a Lifestyle Business
- Amplify Your Authority Community
- Get the FREE Report: 17 Mistakes You Are Making in Your Podcast Interviews and Talks that Are Costing You Leads & Clients