Mastermind groups have become quite popular for increasing impact – but not all groups are the same. In episode 33 of Amplify Your Success podcast I’m joined my mastermind expert, Karyn Greenstreet to talk about how to launch and facilitate powerful mastermind groups that expand your income and impact.
About the Expert:
Karyn Greenstreet is a small business consultant and a mastermind group expert, and the owner of The Success Alliance, a website devoted to helping people start and grow their own mastermind groups. She has been creating and running mastermind groups since 1994 and teaches classes on starting and facilitating mastermind groups. She’s helped numerous individuals, Chambers of Commerce, and professional associations to create powerful, valuable groups.
- How group coaching and masterminds are VERY different (you’ll want to know so you launch – or join – the right type of group.)
- Four important steps to follow when launching you own mastermind group.
- Why a paid mastermind provides a very different type of experience than a free mastermind group.
- Why size matters when evaluating the best type of mastermind groups.
- The most important reason for a coach or entrepreneur to start hosting their own mastermind groups.
Connect with Karyn
Mentioned In this Episode:
Join the Amplify Your Authority FB Group for visionary entrepreneurs, thought leader and change makers