When you walk into a room do you emanate confidence and create a magnetic pull for people to want to meet you? Your presence is the first thing people notice when they meet you – and that experience is either pulling people in or silently repelling them. My guest Kim Seltzer shows entrepreneurs and business leaders how to ramp up that first impression and transform your presence into a brand attraction magnet!
Hiding out behind your computer isn’t going to cut if you want to increase your success. Wearing five layers of black isn’t going to do the trick either. But you can discover simple ways to package yourself so you boost your confidence and feel like a million bucks.
On episode 113 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, Kim Seltzer joins me to reveal her simple techniques for creating more power in your presence.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- How Kim’s post-divorce “black” phase became her catalyst to marry image consulting, confidence coaching and therapy.
- Why first impressions are so crucial in business and success (and dating too!)
- The three biggest mistakes people make with their wardrobe that is actually hurting their brand presence.
- How we can create a boost to our online image so our videos, social media and online images really pop.
- Kim shares a powerful example of how wearing the right outfit for your body type can give you a boost of confidence.
- Plus we hear how men benefit from “Manovers” in dating, business and leadership roles.
Kim Seltzer on The Power of Your Brand Presence on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
With a vat of knowledge and experience as a therapist, certified style & confidence coach and dating coach, Kim Seltzer has helped thousands of people find lasting love and connection, attract success and build valuable relationships using her unique “confidence makeover” process.
Using an outside-in approach, Kim has changed lives by changing their style, emotional and social intelligence using her signature formula, “The Charisma Quotient,” working on body language, first impressions, image and messaging and how it impacts attraction both in business and love.
This Los Angeles-based expert travels the country helping people discover confidence, charisma and connection as a speaker at National Matchmaking Conferences, eHarmony, Rise Up For You Empowered Women, Neutrogena and Guild Union at Universal Kim is also a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, with appearances in Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Reader’s Digest, AskMen, Fox News Magazine, Yahoo Shine and the Washington Examiner, among a myriad of other publications. You can also find Kim on her own podcast, The Charisma Quotient.
Connect With Kim:
Get Kim’s FREE Body Shape Guide For Women
Get Kim’s FREE Man’s Fashion Manifesto
Mentioned in This Episode: