Create Six-Figure Paydays with Virtual and Live Events
Live, impactful events are a powerful way to build your email list and attract clients ready to invest in your online business offerings. But for most of the world, the global pandemic immediately shut off the ability to host live events safely.
Virtual events are on the rise, but hosting 200 people on Zoom can lead to poor turnout, low-quality sales, and burnout for everyone.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 221, expert event producer Dannella Burnett joins me to reveal how she’s helping her clients produce six-figure paydays with live virtual events that keep the audience engaged.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Why host your own events can become a profit center for your business.
- How to take a live event virtual…and still generate big paydays and wins for the participants.
- How an entrepreneur can make a virtual event more profitable.
- What some of the big challenges are with virtual events (and how you can plan for this and overcome it.)
- Dannella’s advice on collaborating after helping to produce thousands of successful events
- A trick to keep people out of Zoom fatigue during virtual events.
About the Guest:
Dannella Burnett has been in the hospitality and special events industries since the age of 16.
In addition to providing full event production and services through Encore Elite Events, she founded Speakers Need to Speak to provide education, talent management, and guaranteed gigs for speakers and sponsors.
Dannella is also a speaker on event and speaker strategies, women’s empowerment, overcoming, and networking. She’s a coach for Speakers, Event Hosts, Vendors, and Sponsors. She is a creative force that believes in multiple streams of income, collaboration, and always finding the win-win-win combination!
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: